Membership of the Shropshire Archaeological and Historical Society is open to anyone who shares the aims and values of the Society. You can join as an individual or a family (2 or more individuals at the same address), as a student member, or as an institution.
Members automatically receive:
- The Shropshire Archaeology and History Newsletter and programme of Society events (every 6 months).
- Transactions of the Shropshire Archaeological and Historical Society.
- Advanced news of the Society’s events.
- Discounts on other Society publications.
New members receive the latest edition of the Transactions and Newsletter.
- Individual: £19
- Family: £20 (2 or more individuals at the same address)
- Student: £10
- Institutions: £20
- Overseas: £23
How to join: To join the Shropshire Archaeological and Historical Society, please download and complete a membership application form and send it with your subscription to the Honorary Membership Secretary. Membership Form
To contact the Membership Secretary please click here: Contact us
Standing Order mandate: If you’d like to pay your subscription by Standing Order, please download and complete the attached Standing Order mandate form. StandingOrderMandate
Gift Aid: One way in which members who are UK taxpayers can assist the Society financially, at no extra cost to themselves, is by filling in a Gift Aid Declaration Form to cover their membership subscriptions. GiftAidforSAHS
Please also read our Data Privacy Notice